Energetic Armament’s The Vox™ silencer represents the next level of precision engineered rifle silencers. The silencer core is CNC welded from C300 Maraging (MARtensitic AGING) nickel-cobalt superalloy. The unique material science of the VOX means you don’t have to compromise- you get the rugged full-auto rated capability of a heavy silencer with the light weight of a less rugged titanium can. No other silencer offers this spectrum of capabilities and features. Please find NFA Review Channel’s review of the Vox-S here. If you are looking for a shorter can, check out it’s shorter brother, the VOX™K.
The ultra strength of this unique aerospace alloy allows the VOX™S to achieve a weight of only 12.9 oz, without sacrificing durability. The high strength alloy allows thinner walls which not only optimize low weight but also increases internal volume while maintaining a small outer envelope. More internal volume = better sound attenuation.
The VOX™ is compatible with all industry standard quick-disconnect mounting systems including the Q™ Plan-B™, Dead Air™ KEY-MO™ (DA428), Silencer Co.™ ASR™ and others. This allows the operator to use the muzzle devices they already have and makes swapping your VOX™ between guns very simple and convenient.
The nose cap of the VOX™ is removable and features a wipe holder as standard equipment. A high temperature rated silicone wipe provides ultra-quiet sound performance when using sub-sonic rounds. The wipe forms a seal to the exiting bullet to control gas flow and bring the ultimate quiet to your shot. The wipe is easily removed for heavy supersonic, high power shooting is needed. Looking for a host for it? You can build your own custom upper!
- Assembled Weight:
- 12.9oz (357g g) – Vox S™ Direct Thread w/ wipe
- -0.4oz (-11 g) – Remove silicone wipe & retainer
- Length: 5.9 in. (112 mm) in Direct Thread configuration
- Diameter: 1.5″ (38mm)
- Welded Core- Heat Treated C300 Nickel-Cobalt Maraging Alloy US origin, DFAR certified
- Nose cap – 17-4 H1150 Stainless US origin, DFAR certified
- DT adapter- 6AlV4 Titanium (Gr. 5) US origin, DFAR certified
- Black nitride finish
- DT adapter is high temp graphite Cerakote® finish
- Mounting: Compatible with SilencerCo.™ Omega™ and similar mount threads (1.375-24)
- Rating: 7.62mm / .30cal bore
- 5.56mm / 308WIN / 300BLK Full Auto
- 300WM / 300RUM
- No barrel length restrictions
- Design: Welded baffle stack with removable nose cap, 1-1/4 in. standard hex
- Standard reconfigurable wipe nose
- Interchangeable industry-standard mounts, 1.375 x 24 thread for mounts
Note: this item MUST be shipped to an FFL with valid SOT. We will contact you (from firstname.lastname@example.org) once you have made your purchase to confirm FFL details. You will need to file your Form 4 tax stamp with the ATF once it arrives there; we can highly recommend Silencer Shop‘s Form 4 system for e-submission of tax stamps and creation of NFA Trusts. If you are a customer in Northern VA, we are more than happy to be your FFL of choice for such. Have a great day!